A Toast to the Holiday Season
‘Tis the season to drink festively! Whether it’s hot or cold, kid or adult, alcohol or non-alcoholic, everyone wants to have something special in hand to toast or celebrate while with dear friends and family at the holidays.
1. Cider: Pull the jug out and warm by the cup when a friend stops by to bring a gift.
2. Cranberry or Cranapple Juice: Goes well in just about anything! But try a dash in a sparkling water (la croix) with a cranberry for a festive last minute treat, or mix with vodka for adult guests! You can also add the slightest amount to a sparkling cider for a special children’s holiday toast.
3. Cocoa mix and spray whipping cream: Who doesn’t love a warm cup of cocoa? And be sure to make with milk…nothing’s better after a good play in the snow or long day finishing the shopping!
4. Egg Nog: Serve in any clear glass or mug with a hint of nutmeg sprinkled on top, or add a dash of brandy as a nightcap.
5. Ginger Ale: This works great for that little (or big!) “too much candy” tummy, but you can also use it to make “Christmas punch” in a flash with this special recipe:
½ can lemonade concentrate
½ bottle of Cranapple
1-2 liters of Ginger Ale, Sprite or 7-Up.
So stock up (CobornsDelivers) on these essential holiday drink ingredients and you’ll be prepared at a moment’s notice with beverages at the ready!